- White Stake establish OB where indicated
- Parking lot and cart bath behind 6 green is Out of Bounds
- Road on #9 is Out of Bounds.
- Levee on Holes 2,3,4 from the base of the levee is lateral hazard
- Driving Range on Holes 3 & 5 is OB
- Levee on 10, 11, 12 is lateral hazard
- Line of palm trees on left side of 10,11,12,13 is lateral hazard
- Fields on 14, 15, 16 are lateral hazard.
- *The new stroke-and distance local rule allows players the option of dropping in the fairway if they so choose. Players must find where their ball went out of bounds and create an imaginary perpendicular to the fairway, no closer to the hole. From there, you can now drop anywhere within 2 club-lengths behind the line incurring a 2-stroke penalty. This means if it were your Tee Shot you would be hitting your 4th shot.*
Water line is the Boundary line, play as lateral hazard.
-No glass on the golf course
-No Pets allowed on the golf course unless approved by GM
-Ball Marks on Greens must be repaired
-Divots in fairway must be sanded
-Only a licensed operator (Drivers License) is permitted to operate carts
-Carts are not permitted on or within 30 ft of tees and greens unless on cart path
-No more than 2 adults on a cart, small children can ride with parents
-Carts are to be used for playing golf only and must be returned when initial round is finished
-No illegal substances allowed on the premises
River Bend reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
River Bend is NOT responsible or liable for any injury incurred while on River Bend property
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in removal from the property with no refund.
Updated February 1, 2021